пятница, 8 февраля 2013 г.

тюнап для виндовс 7

I would particularly like to make a brief mention about 1-Click Maintenance because I found it really useful in system crashes prevention. It found over

Regarding the rest of tools, I tested all of them and they worked fine just in the same way they were reviewed in the previous article, without presenting a single trouble at all. For example Startup Manager which I opened to stop a pair of programs from launching with windows and it really did. Mission accomplished!!

Disk DoctorвІ which worked really well. It produced the desired results and it also performed disk analysis as it promised in the next system startup. See it through the next three screenshots.

Where I definitely found some trouble in getting things done was in the second area I clicked which was Health. Opening this lead to a wizard consisting of 7 steps (one for each trouble TuneUp found). Here I found impossible to fix the first 6 troubles as clicking on the suggested solution produced nothing, no action at all… To my complete surprise the seventh step worked fine, maybe because it was related to one of TuneUp tool modules вІ

Not at allвІ , and overall I feel this dialog is quite messy but you know it's just my subjective feeling about it. Anyway, this must not be considered a bug or malfunction.

Maintenance section was apparently fine so I left it and clicked on Speed and got this window where I had to answer several questions about the way my PC connects to Internet, visual effects configuration, unused program removal settings and services and devices I use on my PC. I found the one about unused programs interesting but quite dangerous (there are some programs I do not use for long periods of time and suddenly one day I urgently need them) so I answered вІ

After a few seconds it brought the results arranged in three areas: Maintenance, Speed and Health.

Besides that, no other inconvenience appeared, and when the process finished (the whole process takes no longer than one minute, although this may vary depending on the machine performance) TuneUp was ready to start. The first run started immediately and performed an automated status check.

Setup process started well but after a few seconds, two warnings telling about the impossibility to register modules, I just clicked on the Ignore button each time and installation continued as if nothing had happened…

Although in its , TuneUp Utilities 2009 is expressly not intended for its use under Windows 7, I can tell that installing and running this handy system optimization tool set worked quite well with only a few bugs.

As we have already reviewed features and novelties in a previous I'm going to focus right into Windows 7 compatibility and functionality issues.

Posted in ,   by Lucas Artigas

Windows 7 Software Compatibility Testing - TuneUp Utilities 2009 | BrotherSoft Editor's Blog

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий